The SL-A389, together with the SL-A87, is one of the two most recent models from Irest.
The SL-A389 is the 2018 mid-range model and is especially notable for its beautiful cocoon design and matching lighting.
What is innovative about the SL-A389 is the lower back massage (L-shape massage) + partial buttock massage (massage length: 135 cm). In addition, the chair is equipped with the “Zero Wall System”.
The back of the chair automatically moves back (lying), but this does not take up any space in relation to the wall, because the chair itself slides forward.
The SL-A389 naturally has an integrated arm console for a full hand and arm massage and is equipped with 28 airbags for an overall pressure massage.
- neck & shoulder massage
- back & hip massage
- calf & foot massage
- arm massage
- buttock massage
- magnetic therapy
- footpad massage
- 28 airbags
- 6 automatic programs
- back heating
- automatic scan of the body height, so that the neck massage is always given in the correct position
- equipped with five different massage methods: shiatsu, kneading, clapping, beating and simultaneously kneading and clapping.
- massage can be manually set to any desired massage form
- the angle of the lying position can be adjusted, the calf support and the backrest can be raised and lowered
- equipped with separate control panel
- 2 memory positions for personal settings
- Massage duration is 20 minutes
Automatic Massage Programs
- Relax / Demo: emphasis on total relaxation
- Comfort: emphasis on muscle massage
- Relax: emphasis on blood circulation
- Stiffness: intensive massage with emphasis on reducing muscle tension
- Neck and shoulder massage
- Lower back massage
Manually adjustable massage
- Shoulder grip
- To knock
- Knead and beat simultaneously
- 4 for upper arm massage
- 8 for arm massage
- 8 for leg massage
- 8 for foot massage
- 5 speeds
- 5 width settings massage hands (only for tapping and shiatsu)
- Automatic adjustment of the leg length. The foot console can extend 15 cm
- Speakers in the upper part of the seat can be used via Bluetooth